Friday, November 30, 2007

A snowy Thanksgiving weekend



Thanksgiving weekend was great for skiing. My skis arrived that week so I was anxious to get out. Once I was out, many of the young kids also wanted to ski. The school has skis for them so we got them out. Friday and Saturday were great. Nice snow on the roads, a small hill down to the river. I did get out on two long runs by myself, then played around with the kids. I only got a couple pictures before my camera battery died, so I will get more later. Unfortunately there will be no skiing this weekend. The temperatures have been in the 30-40 degree range, we had some rain and last the night and today 50-60 mph winds!. Now we have a muddy, icy mess. I hope is gets cold and snows again soon.

I put a link to Jess's blog on top right hand side of this page. Go there for more news and pictures.

2 comments:

yhassel said...

Hey Linda, I'm so glad you are keeping us informed of your busy schedule. The wedding looked beautiful and congrats. on another grandchild. When does Bud move up? Take care and keep warm. Tracy Hasselmann

ma said...

Hi Linda,

This is Mary Alice Thomas in Atmautluak, AK. I have been trying to reach you by email. Do you not use your email? Anyway, things look great. How do you like it? I have tons I want to tell you. Catch you later.
mary alice